Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Website Analysis Reflection

From analysing professional websites from bands and artists I have discovered some key features I must include in my own website.

All bands/artists have pages for their music, videos, photographs, upcoming shows and stores. For this reason, I must make sure I have these pages in my website and that the links to them can be found in a navigation menu in a header section.

Home Page - photo of band set as background image- links to other pages, scroll down for latest music/ videos/ tour dates
News Page - latest releases/ show announcements
Tour Page - list of tour dates
Music Page - music, split into albums
Videos Page - music video, extra footage
Photos Page - gallery - collection of band photographs shot whilst filming
Store Page - merchandise featuring band logos/ band colour schemes/ song lyrics, music

I will make sure there are social media icons linking to the band's profiles on the header of every page. I will also make sure the band's name/ logo is present on every page to create the band's identity

No comments:

Post a Comment