To practise web page design, I created a mock-up website for Panic! At The Disco (a band in my chosen genre) using wix.com. I designed a home page on this website. It can be found here: http://047359.wixsite.com/patd
This is the original template I used to create the webpage.
I changed the background image to an image of the lead singer for Panic! At The Disco. I also changed all the links to links to official Panic! At The Disco webpages on Twitter, YouTube etc.
My mock-up website has many features that can be found in professional websites - it has a navigation bar at the top of the page and the background is an image of the band (Brendon Urie is the only member left of the original band).
The website has links to the band's official social media sites. I could improve these links by putting them somewhere other than in the footer as they aren't very obvious to the audience.




No comments:
Post a Comment