Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Location Recce

Location 1 - Darlington Town Hall


Suitability:

This location is suitable for my corridor shots as the corridors are wide - allowing for filming and helping the lighting of the location.

Access Issues

It won't be open to use 24/7, and most of the time there are lots of people working there. To avoid this, I will film on Saturday mornings when very few people are working there. The town hall is open from 08:00-12:00 on a Saturday and so if I go in at 9am that gives me a three hour slot to work with. To use this location I will need permission from Darlington Borough Council.

Lighting Issues:

The corridor has several sets of lights so I can adjust how dark the location is, however even with the lights the location is quite dark. I want the corridors in my video to be quite dark, however I need to check these corridors aren't too dark to film in - if they are I will need to take extra lighting equipment with me.

The corridor has no windows, so the time of day won't affect the lighting in my shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment