Wednesday, 28 September 2016

My Band Logos


I created these two band logos in Photoshop based on the logos I had already sketched.
The idea of the first logo is to incorporate the band name by representing thirteen with the roman numeral thirteen, years with 5 dots, for the five letters, and later with another five dots (five letters).
The second logo is an idea similar to the idea of the Young Guns logo. The central column is part of all the initials in the name  - 'T', 'Y' and 'L'. The top line is the top of the T, the bottom line is the bottom of the L and the two lines in the middle are the two top lines of the Y. I added dots to make the symbol more interesting and also to add to the idea of 'later' - which is often represented by ellipses.



No comments:

Post a Comment