Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Casting

  • Casting - choose carefully (reliability, appropriate look, skills, performance / acting ability)
  • Model release forms - to get their permission to take part and for the products to be published online. For anyone under 18, also include permission from their parent / guardian.
  • Call sheets - as Jake described - where they need to be & when, what they need to wear & bring, contact details for everyone involved, lifts etc.

- I live with both of the actors I have chosen, and so I can make sure they're where they need to be when they need to be there.

- Both of the actors I have chosen are musicians, and so they understand which parts of the audio are the most important and can correctly identify the tempo and beat of the track. Between them, my chosen actors can play drums, piano and guitar so they will be able to perform the track for me to film.

- Both actors look as though they could be in pop-punk bands, however I will need to emphasise the look with costumes and makeup as well as styling their hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment