I need to reference real music videos from my genre that have inspired me in my work and any visuals that have influenced me - eg. from or films
I need costume photos, location photos and test shots
I need to reference real album covers and real websites that have influenced me.
I should try early exercises in designing album covers, show the gradual changes in my designs by screengrabs/ screenshots
I need to show how my work is a package and show how the different aspects link together
student music videos, digipaks and websites
jake's videos and tips
photos, edits and clips from music video day
story board and animatic of video plan
feedback from peers
rough cuts of video
screen grabs of editing process
behind the scenes
regular commentary on what I'm doing
create website and digipak in parallel with filming
have lots of extra ideas and take photos for later use
Research and Planning is key
- don't choose a hugely popular song
look at previous student work for tips
look at a variety of inspirational music videos
do some recreation
No comments:
Post a Comment