I uploaded 30 second previews off each of the tracks from the Twenty One Pilot's album 'Blurryface' to fill out the music page and allow fans to listen to each individual track before buying the album. I also typed in the lyrics so the fans could view them and sing along, making the website more interactive.
Tuesday, 22 November 2016
Website Content - Music Page
I decided to create a previous album to the one the band are promoting now to help bulk out the webpage. Many artists self-title their debut albums so I chose to call the album 'XIIIYL'. I decided that the logo I designed earlier for the band would feature as the main cover for this album, with the background being the main change. To do this, I created a background using a free Photoshop brush I found online. I then used the magic wand tool in Photoshop to select the white shape and copy it onto the new document. This gave the effect that the text had been cut out and replaced with the new background.


I uploaded 30 second previews off each of the tracks from the Twenty One Pilot's album 'Blurryface' to fill out the music page and allow fans to listen to each individual track before buying the album. I also typed in the lyrics so the fans could view them and sing along, making the website more interactive.



I uploaded 30 second previews off each of the tracks from the Twenty One Pilot's album 'Blurryface' to fill out the music page and allow fans to listen to each individual track before buying the album. I also typed in the lyrics so the fans could view them and sing along, making the website more interactive.
Labels:
Website Development
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment