Thursday, 6 October 2016

Making the Album Cover

I had an idea for my album cover based on the name I came up with, Outlines, and the cover of the Panic! At The Disco album 'Death Of A Bachelor'.

On the front cover of Death Of A Bachelor (below), digital art has been drawn over a photograph to make certain features stand out more, fill in empty space and relate to lyrics from songs on the album.


To create the album cover for my band, I took two of the photographs I took during the video shoot and imported them into Adobe Illustrator. I then created new layers over this image and used the paintbrush tool to go over the basic lines of the faces. When I took away the image layers I was left with outlines of the faces which I then edited to make smoother lines.


I then created new layers over this image and used the paintbrush tool to go over the basic lines of the faces.

When I took away the image layers I was left with outlines of the faces which I then edited to make smoother lines.





No comments:

Post a Comment